- Loveridge Road, West Hampstead
- £1,473.33PCM Fees Apply
- Purplekey are pleased to offer to the
market this neutral decorated one double bedroom garden flat in a sought after
quiet residential street.
The flat boasts a spacious feel and natural light throughout. It benefits from a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and a new bathroom - modernised just over one year ago. It has the added attraction of a low maintenance south facing garden.
Local shops including Little Waitrose, Sainsbury Local & Tesco Express minutes away), trendy bars and cafes and great transport connectivity in and out of London via Thameslink and Jubilee line, which are all conveniently located within a short walking distance from the flat.
Offered on a furnished basis.
Features / amenities
- Modern kitchen
- Renovated bathroom
- Oak wood floors
- Additional storage overhead and under stairs
- South facing garden
- Short walk to Kilburn (Jubilee) & West Hampstead Thameslink & Underground stations.
- 020 3637 0888
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATES:
- The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
All fees shown are exempt from VAT
Preparation of tenancy agreement - £125
Rent in advance – equivalent to one months rent
Deposit – equivalent of 6 weeks rent (higher amount for pets subject to negotiation
Inventory check-in - £100 - £450 (subject to size of property. Landlord to pay check-out)
Individual - £50 per tenant
Guarantor - £35
Company - £50
Change of tenancy
Deed of assignment - £100
Credit reference – No charge
Renewal of tenancy
Renewal tenancy agreement - £50