- 109 Totteridge Lane, London (Apartment 1)
- N20 8DZ
- £2500.00PCM Fees Apply
- Purplekey are pleased to offer to the market a rare opportunity to rent one of six brand new, bright and spacious 2 bedroom apartments including the penthouse. All finished to a high-quality standard.
Apartment benefits from Karndean flooring in living space and carpeted bedrooms, fitted wardrobes, under-floor heating, control 4 lighting and video entry system.
Totteridge & Whetstone tube station (Northern Line) and Brook Farm open space are situated less than seven minutes walk from the property. A few minutes more will see you in the heart of Whetstone with its trendy restaurants and cafes as well as Waitrose and Marks & Spencer.
Available on a furnished or unfurnished basis.Viewings recommended. By appointment only - Weekdays, Evenings and Weekends.
Please Note: Photos depict apartment no. 2 and no. 3 to give an idea of furnished and unfurnished, however all six apartments offer different layout / room configurations.
- Brand New Apartment
- Granite Kitchen with Integrated Miele Appliances
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Private Terrace + Communal Garden
- Underfloor Heating
- Control-4 Lighting
- Secured Underground Parking
- Lift Servicing All Floors Inc. Carpark
- Basement & Bicycle Storage
- 020 3637 0888
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATES:
- The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
All fees shown are exempt from VAT
Preparation of tenancy agreement - £125
Rent in advance – equivalent to one months rent
Deposit – equivalent of 6 weeks rent (higher amount for pets subject to negotiation
Inventory check-in - £100 - £450 (subject to size of property. Landlord to pay check-out)
Individual - £50 per tenant
Guarantor - £35
Company - £50
Change of tenancy
Deed of assignment - £100
Credit reference – No charge
Renewal of tenancy
Renewal tenancy agreement - £50