- Robeson Place, Borehamwood
- £1,700PCM Fees Apply
- Purplekey are pleased to present to the
market this new build townhouse situated within a family orientated
development, tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac..
This contemporary property benefits from a spacious living room, eat-in kitchen, kids playroom or study / 4th bedroom and guest WC downstairs and utility room.
Upstairs offers a modern full sized bathroom, generous sized master and second bedroom and a smaller 3rd double bedroom.
The property also offers a large patio and grassed garden as well as a lockup garage and off street parking for up to four cars.
Offered on a furnished basis.
Features / amenities
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Modern full bathroom and guest WC
- Entertaining patio and low maintenance garden
- Off street parking for four cars
- Lockup garage
- Short drive (1.6miles) to retail park, shops, cafes and restaurants
- 1.5 miles to Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station
- 13min drive to Habs Boys and Girls schools
- 020 3637 0888
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATES:
- The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
All fees shown are exempt from VAT
Preparation of tenancy agreement - £125
Rent in advance – equivalent to one months rent
Deposit – equivalent of 6 weeks rent (higher amount for pets subject to negotiation
Inventory check-in - £100 - £450 (subject to size of property. Landlord to pay check-out)
Individual - £50 per tenant
Guarantor - £35
Company - £50
Change of tenancy
Deed of assignment - £100
Credit reference – No charge
Renewal of tenancy
Renewal tenancy agreement - £50