- Victoria Road, Kilburn
- Purplekey are pleased to offer to the
market this two double bedroom period conversion flat in very good decorative
order and situated in a quiet tree-lined street.
Conveniently located a short walk from Queen's Park Village and Kilburn High Road, both offering an assortment of shops, restaurants and transport options.
Offered on a furnished basis.
Features / amenities
- Natural light throughout
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Modern kitchen
- Two-toned tiled bathroom with shower over bath
- Gas central heating throughout controlled by an electronic thermostat Additional
- Laminate flooring in living areas and carpeted in the bedrooms
- Ceiling void - extra storage space South facing garden
- 8mins walk to Queen's Park (Zone 2) underground - Bakerloo line and Overground. Alternative transport links are Kilburn Park Tube and Kilburn High Road Overground.
- 15 mins to West End & St Pancras International.
- 7 mins to Paddington - link to Heathrow via Heathrow Express.
- lounge 2 - victoria-4.jpg
- bed 1 - victoria-6.jpg
- bed 2 - victoria-7.jpg
- bathroom - victoria-1.jpg
- outside - victoria-2.jpg
- 020 3637 0888
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATES:
- The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
All fees shown are exempt from VAT
Preparation of tenancy agreement - £125
Rent in advance – equivalent to one months rent
Deposit – equivalent of 6 weeks rent (higher amount for pets subject to negotiation
Inventory check-in - £100 - £450 (subject to size of property. Landlord to pay check-out)
Individual - £50 per tenant
Guarantor - £35
Company - £50
Change of tenancy
Deed of assignment - £100
Credit reference – No charge
Renewal of tenancy
Renewal tenancy agreement - £50